Monday, October 5, 2009

How and why to use this page

Welcome to a place where your healing and growth may be made easier by learning about experiences on this path, both from my own life and that of others whom I've helped.

My purpose is to shed some light on what you may be experiencing now and where you can go from there. Every single human being has a path unique to them, and though it may have many similarities to a path that others have followed, you should probably expect to find yourself in what feels like unchartered territory at some point.

I will not judge the path you choose, though I will admit to promoting those that are based on love and respect. The stories that I will relate to you may or may not show up in your life, but perhaps there is something parallel happening with you that will suddenly make sense.

What do I mean by "path"? It's actually the road back to your true essence. When you know yourself as you truly are, rather than as the image and beliefs that you've constructed over the years, when you can really feel the purity of the love that is available to you from your center core, then you can view your life and those around you in a different light. Then you can feel more joy and start letting go of the imprints of your past, which may be found in physical ailments or repeating emotional patterns. Then you can find meaning in your life in a way you never saw before. Then you can own who you are, and choose for yourself.

The information you find on this site relates to what I'm currently learning as well as stories from earlier on my path. I also have several favorite stories from sessions that I've had with others. I hope this site helps you as much as my own learning has helped me.

May you feel the love in your heart that is already there.
Helene

No comments:

Post a Comment